IIBEC-Chicago Spring Meeting and Program
Friday, May 6, 2022
Reserve 22 at the Links of Glen Ellyn
485 Winchell Way, Glen Ellyn, Illinois 60137
- 7:00 am – Arrive
- 8:00 am – Breakfast Served
- 8:30 am – Technical Presentation No. 1: The Fundamentals of Clay Tile Roof by Dan Harris, Ludowici Roof Tile
- 9:30 am – Table Top Break
- 10:00 am – Tech Presentation No. 2: Emerging Professionals Roundtable: Technology and Gadgets for Building Enclosure Consultants, with Jake Arnold, Raths, Raths & Johnson, Sean Hahn, Building Technology Consultants, and Gloria Moy, Wiss, Janney, Elstner
- 11:00 am – Table Top Break Down
- 11:30 am – Depart
IIBEC-Chicago Members: $25.00
Non-IIBEC-Chicago Members: $45.00
$300 for table top sponsors (includes attendance for two persons). Please contact Derek Cavataio at firstname.lastname@example.org for information / registration about table tops. Discounts for presenters available.
IIBEC members who attend the IIBEC-Chicago educational presentations can earn 2 CEHs. All attendees are responsible for self-reporting their CEHs to IIBEC. Registration fee includes breakfast and refreshments. All additional fees, such as hotel and travel arrangements, are the responsibility of the registrant. No refund or credit will be granted for cancellation requests received by IIBEC-Chicago less than 7 calendar days prior to the event. IIBEC-Chicago reserves the right to change the order and topics of the presentations noted above.